EUM provides energy connection services to commercial property owners, tenants, developers, landlords and property agents including: Aviva Investors, CB Richard Ellis, Colliers International, Green Property UK Ltd, Lester Hotels Management Services Ltd, Workman and many others.
This is what one of our customers has to say about us: “There was always a concern in our site opening schedule about whether service connections would be obtained in time to meet our programme dates. This is no longer a concern since we have employed EUM. They have a knowledgeable and professional approach to providing utility services for our fit outs which gives us complete confidence in our fit out programmes. This has been proven with the successful delivery of these services.”
Our utility connection services include:-
- Site surveys and feasibility studies.
- Site works management.
- Liaison with DNOs (Distribution Network Operators) and third-party civil contractors.
- Installation of new multi-utility connections.
- Upgrades to existing infrastructure.
- Supply alteration.
- Meter removal and disconnection.
- Temporary building supplies.
- Remote read metering and sub-metering systems for energy efficiency works and tenant recharging.
Some of the benefits of using EUM’s Utility Connections service are:-
- Reduced start time – we provide the DNO and contractors with the exact information they require.
- Reduced delivery time – active project management to ensure each party delivers on time.
- Highly experienced project management team who can identify the cost savings during construction or when developing a new site.
- Our Connections team links directly with our Energy Purchasing consultants to obtain the lowest possible rates for your supplies once they are energised.
For further information on EUM’s Utility Connections & Metering service, please call 020 7060 1900 or email email@example.com and we will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you to discuss your requirements.