EUM’s comprehensive Tenant Cost Recharging service is designed for landlords and property agents to save time and ensure costs are recovered fully and accurately. Our service includes installation of new sub-metering systems and checking of existing installations. In addition we can provide retrospective tenant recharge calculations, assist with presentations to tenants and provide service charge budgets to landlords and tenants. Our service covers all utilities and the methodology is developed to suit each individual building.
How we do it:-
- EUM carry out a site survey to audit all internal supplies and metering systems.
- We provide a detailed report on the existing metering and how this corresponds with the tenanted areas with recommendations for any modifications required to the metering.
- If recharges are already being carried out we review the current system, report on any issues and make recommendations on how these can be corrected.
- A system is agreed for tenant recharging to provide an accurate and fair method for charging the tenants.
- EUM proactively manage the regular recharging of utilities to tenants.
- An independent calculation to avoid tenant disputes.
- Questions from the landlord or tenant may be directed to EUM.
- A proven track record of tenant recharging across many types of buildings.
- A tailored methodology, agreed with the customer and clear to the tenant.
- Options to include special arrangements such as apportionment of out-of-hours usage.
- Experts in sub-meter system design and installation, including provision for remote meter reading.
For further information on EUM’s Tenant Cost Recharging service, please call 020 7060 1900 or email email@example.com and we will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you to discuss your requirements.